Monday, May 28, 2012

Steampunk Beauties - A. Mucha Precious Stones & Flowers Series

I love the Art Nouveau Ladies painted by Alphonse Mucha
and decided to have a bit of fun with a few of my favorites.

I took three ladies from the "Precious Stone and Flowers" series and give them a
Steampunk look using digital scrapbooking elements.

Here is my finished Scrapbook/Digital Art Layout

Three of Alphonse Mucha's "Precious Stones" in an EKDuncan Steampunk setting.

 

This is the full set of 4 "Precious Stone" Ladies I had in my collection.
I thought Emerald, Amethyst and Topaz would work the best 
together for my project so I only used those three.


Here they are individually
Topaz

Amethyst

Ruby

Emerald

Here is another look at the finished piece.

All the digital scrapbooking items used to create this project came from ScrapGirls
when originally purchased. They retire and discontinue items from time to 
time and some of the elements are no longer available from them. 

Thanks for dropping by to see my latest creation.



No comments:

Post a Comment